Plus Size Fashion & Lifestyle
Trying out a new hair look inspired by @jessontheplussize feeling like I’m slightly bald but loving the sleeker more professional looking me 💁🏼♀️
- For years I felt like I wasn’t good enough, I hated my body because everything and everyone told me it wasn’t typically beautiful. . But now I’ve come to accept my body for what it is. My weight doesn’t define who I am as a person, and it doesn’t mean I’m not capable or deserving of love. . . So here’s a photo of me, a fat chick, totally rocking it in my undies simply because I can. . . Clothes (or the lack there of) can make you feel hella powerful and it’s strange the empowering feeling of a sassy bra. But the point is just wear what the heck you feel comfortable in rather than thinking about what is socially acceptable. . . Wear lingerie, skirts or even a power suit - you just do you - and hopefully everyone else will do the same. . . Happy Valentines Day babes you have the best day feeling fierce!
- Day seven of #sevenactsofselflove . You 👏🏼 are 👏🏼 enough 👏🏼 . . Each and every one of us is worthy of love regardless of appearance, what money you earn or what you’ve achieved. . . Don’t let the negative thoughts in your head convince you otherwise! . . Remind yourself daily ‘I am enough’. . . Thanks for sticking with the #sevenactsofselflove If you continue to give yourself self love - one every day of the week, then you’ll start to feel better about yourself. It all starts with you. . . Whatever you’re doing tomorrow have a great #galentinesday or #valentinesday2019
- Day six of #sevenactsofselflove . . Stop 👏🏼 comparing yourself 👏🏼 to others 👏🏼 . . By doing so you get dragged into conforming you buy the things that beautiful people wear to feel beautiful but in doing so you lose who you truly are, and your unique style. . . You’ll forever feel like you’re not enough, not skinny enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough. But you are enough! . . There’s one thing that no one else can have and that’s what it takes to make you uniquely you. . . How are you showing yourself some love this #galentinesday share it with me by using the hashtag #sevenactsofselflove and go to the blog to find out more (links in the bio) 💕
- Day five of #sevenactsofselflove . Understand 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 boundaries 👏🏼 . . Recognise your feelings and respect yourself enough to say no when something is too much. . . Recognise that you’re entitled to your own opinions, to your own feelings, heck you’re entitled to your own space. . . Don’t let others push your boundaries. If you’re mentally exhausted and you can’t take any more of someone putting on you then stop it. Say no. Things won’t change unless you recognise that its no good for you. . . How are you showing yourself some love this #galentinesday share it with me by using the hashtag #sevenactsofselflove and go to the blog to find out more (links in the bio) 💕
- Day four of #sevenactsoflove . Be 👏🏼 kinder 👏🏼 to yourself 👏🏼 . . Think about what you would tell your 16 year old self on reflection now. . . You’d probably tell her: ▫️‘you’re not fat’ ▫️‘you’re capable of so much’ ▫️‘believe in yourself’ ▫️’things will get better’ . . So tell yourself those things now! See the good in you and the journey you’re on and be kind to yourself. You’ll get there, you really will. . . How are you showing yourself some love this #galentinesday share it with me by using the hashtag #sevenactsofselflove and go to the blog to find out more (links in the bio) 💕